Complete the OSHA 510 Course Online
The OSHA 510 - Occupational Safety and Health Standards for the Construction Industry course is the prerequisite to the OTI 500 course and covers OSHA policies, procedures and standards for the construction industry as well as safety and health principles.
Taking your OSHA Training Institute Education Center course online offers benefits such as:
- Work anytime, anywhere - All you need is a computer and access to the Internet
- Log on and off as often as you like to work at your own pace
- Course trainer email access for any questions you have
- 24/7 course access
- Allows up to 6 months to complete the course
This course is offered to you by College of Southern Nevada OSHA Training Institute Education Center in cooperation with the American Safety Council, Inc.
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Select the appropriate OSHA standards that apply to a hazard
- Identify elements of a successful construction safety program
- Identify the more frequently cited OSHA standards
- Implement an effective recordkeeping procedure
Course topics include Introduction to OSHA, Hazard Violation Search Workshop, Safety Programs, Recordkeeping, Hazard Communication, Personal Protective Equipment, Fire and Fall Protection, Stairways and Ladders and more.